Air Curtains Manufacturing & Distribution | Mars Air Doors
Industrial spaces are voluminous and full of inherent challenges.
High ceilings, large entry ways, and repeated openings make it difficult to control expensive climatized air, produce consistent comfort for workers, and keep out unwanted dirt, dust, and flying flying pests – conditions that adversely impact goods and productivity. What is an air curtain in manufacturing and distribution centers when sanitary and comfortable conditions are a must? Mars provides whole facility solutions for every opening to:
The leading provider for the most complex manufacturing and distribution, trust Mars and our expanded accessory line for the most rigorous support.
- Provide an invisible shield that eliminates the need for dirty, bacteria-laden, and visibility-reducing plastic strips
- Establish durable and consistent sanitary shield protection
- Reduce energy spent by maintaining indoor climate conditions
- Protect goods from damage resulting from dust, temperature fluctuations, and flying pests
- Separate spaces with different climate needs, including cold box temperature stabilizing to reduce HVACR burdens
Even Mars's large industrial units are quick to install and become tireless workers.
Mars Windstopping and Wind Guard units offer heavy industrial protection.
How Manufacturing & Distribution Facilities Benefit
from Air Curtains
Climate Control =
Stop Flying Pests =
Protect Goods & Equipment
Save $$ & Reduce Energy Spend
Clear Access & Visibility +
No Plastic Strips
Stops Pooling Water &
Heated Units = Comfort
With over 50 years of experience in the air curtain industry, Mars Air Systems has installed air doors in numerous application settings, from the simplest entrances and dock receiving doors to more elaborate installations in convention centers and large production facilities.
Air Curtains Provide Energy Saving Solutions
Offering Colossal Solutions for Industrial Spaces